Thu, 05/03/2012 (All day)
Click here for the official National Day Of Prayer website.
Here are some area gatherings taking place:
- Danville - At the courthouse Plaza on Mill Street. Fellowship and refreshments begin at 11:45am followed by a program of prayers from 12:15pm until 1pm.
- McAlisterville - at the flag pole along Route 35 in Lost Creek Park from 12:10pm to 12:40pm.
- Mifflinburg - A concert of prayer will be held at 7pm Wednesday, May 2nd at St. John's United Church of Christ on Market Street. Beginning at 7am on May 3rd, 'live' music will be presented from Mifflinburg Park. Scripture reading begins at 12:30pm and an after-school prayer rally for teachers and students will be held at 3:30pm.
- Muncy - on the front lawn of Muncy High School on West Penn Street at 5:30pm. In the auditorium if there is inclement weather.
- Sunbury - A 30 minute prayer service in Cameron Park starting at Noon. Co-sponsored by the Sunbury Ministerium and Sunbury CPR
- Williamsport - Area churches are hosting an event to be held at the Community Arts Center beginning at 7pm. The doors open at 6:30pm.